DSC ALARM SERVICE & REPAIRS
- IS YOUR DSC ALARM BEEPING twice every 10 seconds?
- DOES YOUR DSC ALARM Have a YELLOW SYSTEM light on?
- Have the YELLOW TRIANGLE trouble light on?
- Is your DSC FALSE ALARMING ?
- Is it FALSE ALARMING when not even armed ?
- Does your DSC alarm need a service ?
In most cases, it’s because the alarm panel has detected one or more “trouble” conditions. This can be silenced by pressing the # key. THIS DOES NOT FIX THE FAULT. It just stops the keypad beeping While beeping alarm keypads can be very annoying, they’re designed that way for a reason. The alarm beep is intended to get your attention. There is something wrong with your alarm. Be aware that the keypad COULD begin beeping again. The # key doesn’t DISABLE beeping keypads; it only stops beeps for the CURRENT trouble condition. Keypads may begin beeping again if The ORIGINAL cause of the trouble condition momentarily clears itself, then returns, or A DIFFERENT trouble condition occurs. In either case, press the # key again.